Monday, August 25, 2008
My First Day
Well my first day of classes wasn't that great. I woke up when my roommate woke up at about 8 am. and I was feeling a little dizzy, I also wasn't feeling that great. I did get sick. After I got sick I went to the Health Services to get anti acid medicine. I took that and walked to my first class which was First Year Experience while on the phone with my boyfriend trying to convince him to apply here at Mankato State University too. My first class went by pretty good. Then I went back to my dorm to put my stuff away and get something to eat. After I ate I took some more medicine for my stomach. I headed off to my second class of the day of Women's Studies but when I got to my classroom there was no one in it and no teacher. I stood around for a few minutes passed the time class was suppose to start when I thought maybe they changed classrooms. So I headed off to the library to see...but I realized I really didn't know what I was doing so I decided to go to campus hub to see if they could help. After I standing in line for awhile I decided that I was going to miss class so I'd figure it out later. So I went off to my English class which is where I am at right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment